You may be submitting a planning application yourself, or have appointed an agent to apply on your behalf. Either way, there are minimum requirements on the documents to be presented:
* SITE LOCATION PLAN – This shows the proposed site (in red) along with any other land that you own
* BLOCK PLAN – This is a more detailed location plan to the scale of 1:500
* DRAWINGS – Any drawings showing the buildings existing elevation, roof and floor plans along with elevation, roof and floor plans of the proposed works
You will also need:
*MONIES – You will need to submit the correct application fees
* TO DOUBLE CHECK – Check that all the information is correct as, if your application contains any errors, this will cause a delay in its application
* PATIENCE – Due to a back-log, planning applications are currently taking longer to process…..